Evoke will feature a big screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a maximum resolution of: 1920x1080x32bit. If above, your contribution will be scaled down. If your contribution is smaller than this resolution or has a different aspect ratio, there will be black borders around your graphic.
- This is the compo for all animations or videos.
- H264 codec recommended.
- Maximum showing time: 10 minutes.
- You should prepare your material in 16:9 screen ratio.
Competition: Pixel Graphics
You have to create an image which uses a limited palette.
- Use ONLY the colors of this palette.
- Be sure your image contains only these colors. Images with more or other colors will be disqualified!
- You can choose the resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio is recommended.
- You don’t have to use all colors, we will show the actual number of colors used.
- Final image must not have been released before.
- GIF animation is allowed.
- Maximum showtime per entry is 30 seconds.
- There will be a preselection, where e.g. badly converted content will be disqualified.
Remote Entries: The Pixel Graphics compo is open to contributions of people who are not present at the party. Send your work to Pandur (tom (at) drastic [dot] net) until 15th of August 2019.
Competition: Freestyle Graphics
- You can use every tool you want. Photos belong in this competition. Otherwise: “no rules”.
- All pictures will be shown with the latest version of IrfanView.
- Please hand in pictures with a flawless compression like PNG to ensure highest quality.
- If you can submit steps of the creation process, they will be shown.
Competition: One Screen ANSI/ASCII
- IMPORTANT: this year’s textmode compos will only show one screen height / 25 lines!
- Maximum width: 80 characters / Maximum length: 25 lines.
- Will be shown with PabloDraw in normal and VGA mode.
- PabloDraw’s built-in Topaz font will be used for displaying Amiga style ASCII.
- iCE colours are not allowed.
- Custom palettes are not allowed.
- Ansimations are not allowed.
- You are allowed to submit entries that were already released in packs and collections, but only if these were released in 2018, and only if you state the fact in the submission notes. The information whether your entry was already released in a pack or whether you have drawn it exclusively for Evoke will be shown on the big screen.
- If there are enough entries, we will split the compo into PC ANSI/ASCII and Amiga ASCII.
Remote Entries: The ANSI/ASCII compo is open to contributions of people who are not present at the party. Send your work to Pandur (tom (at) drastic.net) or Dipswitch (dipswitch (at) kaoz.org) until 15 of August 2019.